- 2 servings (about 1.5 handfuls) of Whole Wheat Spaghetti
- 1-16oz can of corn (with no sauce)
- 3 tablespoons of dried basil flakes
- 3-4 tablespoons of dries parsley flakes
- 1.5 tablespoons of dried garlic powder
- 1/4 cup of olive oil (or enough to coat the bottom of the the skillet evenly)
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped
- Fresh parsley to garnish (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put water to boil in medium sized pot. When water is bubbling lively, add the spaghetti. Cook about 8-10 minutes; cook slightly under desired chewiness. When you mix ingredients is a skillet the pasta will cook a little more.
- While pasta is boiling, heat the olive oil in a large skillet.You may need less than 1/4 cup. Pour in enough to coat the bottom of skillet.
- Add the corn and sliced tomatoes.
- When the spaghetti is finished cooking, pour contents in a colander to drain the water. Then, pour the pasta into the skillet over the corn and tomatoes. Mix it all together and add the parsley flakes, basil, and garlic.
- Once again, mix all the ingredients together until it is evenly spread throughout the pasta.
Dobro Chut’ , Bon au petit.